The Zimmer Skin Graft Mesher is a surgical skin graft tool designed for simple operation.
- Durable, stainless-steel construction for years of consistent performance.
- Simple to change-out cutter options.
- Easy ratchet handle motion for smooth transport of graft carrier through the mesher.
The Skin Graft Mesher’s interchangeable cutters provide for true efficiency.
- Five common expansion ratios help to provide patient specific results by promoting proper wound drainage and epithelialization for proper healing.
- Intraoperative efficiencies are realized, without the hassle of multiple machines.
The Zimmer Skin Graft Mesher is engineered to provide durability, convenience, and dependability in surgical skin grafting procedures. This skin grafting tool features:
- Convenient hinge design allows the cutters to be changed quickly or removed for easier use, cleaning.
- Built-in comb minimizes the chances of grafts sticking to and wrapping around the cutters.
- Stainless-steel case makes sterilization and transportation simple.
- Lubeless gears help to ensure a smooth performance, time after time.
Meshgraft™ II System
The Meshgraft II System offers five skin ratios, 1.5:1, 3:1, 6:1, and 9:1 through the use of the Dermacarriers™ II Skin Graft Carriers.
The Meshgraft II instrument consists of a ratchet handle, continuous feed roller, a cutting roller, and a guidance plateau. The guidance plateau helps ensure a proper alignment of the Dermacarriers II Skin Graft Carriers and cutting rollers, and the ratchet handle facilitates proper advancement of the carrier.