Here's a list of questions that may be helpful to ask your doctor
when discussing your shoulder pain. We suggest you print this list and
take it with you to your appointment. It’s also a good idea to keep a
record of your shoulder pain to share with your doctor at the same time.
- What is causing my pain? Is there a name for my
- Will I keep having this problem?
- How can
I stop the condition from occurring again?
- Will I need to
have lab or other diagnostic tests? Which ones?
- How soon
will I get the results? Will someone call me with the results, or do
I need to call the office?
- Should I take any medications?
- What will the medication do?
often should I take the medication? With food?
- Are there
- Are there any foods or other drugs that I
should not take while on this medication?
- Can I drive a car
while taking this medication?
- Do I need to limit any
activities? How and which ones?
- Is there anything I can do
to improve my bone quality or overall health?